At the Robson Performing Arts Center, the safety of our students and our patrons is our primary concern. We are monitoring COVID-19 with state and public health officials. We have developed new standards to ensure your safety amidst COVID-19:
1) Deep cleaning of the entire theatre with CDC recommended guidelines.
2) Staff will monitor their temperatures and wear face masks over their nose & mouth.
3) Designated entry & exits.
4) Offer a hand sanitizer stations.
5) Capacity for each performance in the Main Theatre will be 256 seats. (Includes the balcony)
We appreciate your patience as we remain dedicated to the safety of our students and community. We are so excited to see you again!
Robson Productions, Inc.
We provide a wide range of fun filled entertaining events for Claremore and its surrounding areas. You can find yourself spending hours here enjoying music, theatre and interacting with friends and family. The Robson Performing Arts Center is a comprehensive performing arts center dedicated to the cultural and artistic wellbeing of Rogers County. From creating and sustaining arts education, the Performing Arts Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that nurtures young artists and future audiences, while building a more vibrant and engaged community.